12.19.2013

Preschool Christmas performance

(12-19-13)

Today West had his preschool Christmas program. As always, it was just adorable! And sadly, he missed last year’s program because we skipped town early to get to Dallas. So it was extra-special to get to see him perform this year. He loved it, too, and was practicing his songs for weeks beforehand.

LBL_0856

LBL_0865

LBL_0868

LBL_0870

LBL_0873

LBL_0889

LBL_0906

He said that he was super nervous about the other parents being there, so he just sat and watched me the whole time and didn’t look at any other parents! That made me smile, because I was wondering why he was staring me down the whole time, ha!

They sang “Feliz Navidad”, “Christmas Cookies”, a song about being special (I forget how it went) and “Up on the Housetop”.

He did a really great job, and we’re so happy that he got to be in Miss Heather’s class again this year. I can’t believe that by this time next year, he’ll be a kindergartener!

No comments: